We’re so happy spring is finally here! As the weather warms up, new life stirs, and the flowers start to bloom. Speaking of new life: this is the time of year when more families come out to visit the store, and we see some new adorable babies. These chubby-cheeked newborns are enjoying their first adventures out in the mellow spring sunshine. At the same time, their mothers are often experiencing the sharp financial pinch of having a new addition to their home. Help us freshen up our store stock so these families will find what they need!
CURRENT NEEDS on our Wish List:
• size 3 diapers
• children’s summer clothing
• 2nd and 3rd stage car seats
• outdoor riding toys for children
Our “Sort With A Heart” Challenge
It’s a family springtime ritual: taking last year’s warm weather clothing out of the closet, only to find that the kids have outgrown most of it! May we suggest that you Sort With A Heart as you update the family wardrobe:
1. Gather the new or gently used items that your child has outgrown;
2. Bring them to Guardian Angel Family to donate during any of our operating hours;
3. Stay and SHOP for clothes, gear and toys to make springtime special for the whole family.
4. While you’re browsing — ask about volunteering opportunities! There are always plenty of ways to pitch in and be part of Guardian Angel Family.